Work With Us
Careers at YDN
At Yal-Day-New, our staff is a combination of dedicated, loyal, and experienced teachers. We pride ourselves on meeting the needs of each child at every stage and age. Teachers provide an enriching, educational classroom environment, supported by their experience and passion for early education.
If you believe with your experience and qualifications that you can be a right fit for our school, we welcome you to apply and join the Yal-Day-New team. We prefer candidates with early education experience and licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care. To learn more about a career at Yal-Day-New, please see below.
To apply for a teaching position at Yal-Day-New, please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early Childhood Teacher
Yal-Day-New Day Care Center, Inc. is seeking to hire a dedicated, experienced, and EEC certified teacher. All classrooms are a co-teaching environment, where a team atmosphere among the staff is essential. Teachers are responsible for the safety, education, and nurturing care of our early childhood students. As we are a Jewish Early Childhood Center, Hebrew-speaking is a plus, but not required.
- Provide an emotionally and physically safe, caring classroom environment;
- Design and implement an early childhood curriculum in accordance with MA Curriculum Guidelines;
- Evaluate progress of children and document observations;
- Communicate effectively with parents through daily sheets, bulletin board displays, developmental reports and conferences;
- Make use of resource materials available at the school and in the community;
- Present a professional manner in demeanor and dress;
- Attend monthly staff meetings and workshops (at least 20 EEC Professional hours per year);
- Support a team atmosphere environment among the staff;
- Willingness to go above and beyond to benefit the school.
- Department of Early Education & Care certified;
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in ECE or related field;
- Relevant work experience;
- Certification in Infant/Child First Aid and CPR (will train if necessary);
- CORI/DCF evaluation (Background Check) as per EEC guidelines;
- Evidence of a physical examination within one year of employment.
To Apply: Email a resume and cover letter to the email address provided above (reply to post).
We offer: Paid vacation, paid holidays, dental insurance, health insurance, tuition reimbursement, and discounted childcare for staff. We provide opportunities for staff to attend workshops, and continue to enhance their knowledge on early childhood trends.
Compensation: Dependent upon work experience and education.